Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nicole and Sean - Cutting the Cake



So as I was surfing facebook the other night I noticed that Nicole - the bride I did the purple bow cake for 2 weeks ago - was a friend of one of my other facebook friends - so I added her to my friend list !! And that meant I could steal her pictures of her and her groom with their cake !! Well I didn't really steal it - I told her I was taking it !!!

They had a great day and she sent along this note for me !

Hi Karey,
We cannot thank you enough for our AMAZING wedding cake!! The compliments we received on the georgeous cake were never-ending from the moment we walked into the reception until our picture perfect day was over. Your hard work and passion for what you do really shines through with every cake you create. And not only was the cake stunning to look at...it tasted oh so delicious too!!
Thanks again,
Nicole & Sean


Thanks so much again for letting me be part of your special day !!!

No comments: