Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Melissa


One of my 6 orders last weekend included this special cake designed for a "bratz" lovers birthday - I have done cakes for this lady before and was happy when she asked me to be part of another one of their family celebrations.....

I designed this Bratz cake complete with a Bratz doll for a topper !! The lady was not there when I delivered the cake but today I got this wonderful thank you from her !!!

Hello Karey,

its stefanie I just wanted to thank you very much for once again another beautiful cake for my niece melissa..
its was amazing and everyone asked who made it and i told them and i already have a few people who are gonna be placing orders for your wonderful cakes.... I was trying to make it down to the hall to thank you in person but i didnt so I would like to send u some hugs for the great work that you do..

Happy Birthday Melissa !!

No comments: