Sunday, June 29, 2008

Congratulations Pam and Edward !!!


This weekend was a little slow for me only 1 cake order.....but thats okay....it was for an amazing couple Pam and Edward. They booked with me in the winter months and their day had finally come - I traveled to La Toscana Banquet hall in Vaughan - and what a gorgeous facility it is!!!! For this wedding, cake was the actual desert so I delivered 275 pieces of cake for all their guest to enjoy. Pam's flowers of choice were peonies so when I got their the florist had left me the flowers to go on the cake - I also took the liberty of finding some other decor there that I could dress the table up with. As I was setting up I heard someone call my name - it was Pam - she had come in to see all the going ons and came over to me ans thanked me - it was so nice - I don't ever get to see the brides in person so this was great - and my goodness was she ever STUNNING - her gown, her hair everything........

Thanks Pam and Edward for letting me be a part of your special day and I can't wait to see that picture of you guys with your cake you promised me !!!!

No comments: