Monday, June 23, 2008

Congrats Kirsti and Desmond !!!



Back in February a sweet sweet lady by the name of Kirsti contacted me to help her with her cake for her wedding....she was using the very unique flower, lotus, as she and her finace were getting married in Jamaica and they wanted something tropical - so we designed her wedding cake to match her invites and the flowers......when I went to go set it up - the hall was so tropical - shells, sand, lotus flowers, grass skirts - it was gorgeous. While I was setting up I managed to find a box of extra stuff and used it to dress up the table for her !

I got an e-mail from her yesterday thanking me for everything !!!

hi karey i just wanted to say thank you for the gorgeous, delicious cake you made . i was stunned when i saw it yesterday. not only did it taste amazing, it was a work of art. i LOVE what you did with the table too. everything was perfect! thank you so much.

You are more than welcome and congratulations on your marriage!!!! Can't wait to see a picture of you guys with your cake !!!



No comments: