Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Nyla


What better way to celebrate a little girls 1st birthday then with pink cupcakes, sparkles and butterflies !!!

Nylas mom contacted me to make some pretty cupcakes to help her celebrate her little girls 1st birthday - thanks so much for letting me be a part of your day !!!! Stacey sent along this note this week to thank me for them !!! I LOVE making people happy !!!



Hi Karey! Thanks again for making the cup cakes on such short notice! You did a BEAUTIFUL job! WHen I saw the one on top of the box in its own little display for Nyla, I honestly got teary eyed, that was a wonderful thing to do and I thank you!
Everyone loved the cup cakes (including Nyla!) and I passed on your web site to a few friends! I'm sure you will be getting a few more calls than usual pretty soon!

No comments: