Monday, September 1, 2008

Congratulations Jesara and Matt !!!!


I had the pleasure of this past weekend of doing a wedding cake for Jesara and Matt....again I got to travel to Tosca banquet hall in Oshawa......Jesara had a bright pink, orange, yellow theme all accented with gorgeous gerbera daises !! I created a simple cake for her with those gorgeous gerberas.......everything in the room was perfect and stunning right down to the napkins of that same pink and orange !!!!

While I was setting up, I was speaking with the DJ......on the cake table was a bucket tied with the matching ribbon that I used on the cake....and it was labeled "BOOB BUCKET"......I had no clue what that meant so I asked the DJ........to make the bride and groom kiss, money get dropped into this boob bucket...then at the end of the night all the money that gets collected gets donated to breast cancer......I thought that was THE best idea I have ever heard.......

CONGRATULATIONS JESARA AND MATT !!

No comments: