Monday, September 1, 2008

Congratulations Kathy !!!!


When I first stared doing cakes, my very first wedding cake was for a lovely couple Karen and Justin.....well 2 years later Karen's sister Kathy contacted me - she was now getting married and she wanted a wedding cake from me - apparently the rumour is she ate a whole tier of her sisters cake by herself !!! So we made the same falvour cake for her as well...chocolate cake with raspberry filling and mocha buttercream !!

I created a sage green and silver cake to match her theme and delivered it to a beautiful school in Newmarket - Pickering College.

Kathy send along this note the Monday after her wedding ----

Hey Karey! The cake was awesome! It was EXACTLY how I imagined it and it tasted lovely!! All the guests were really, really impressed by it too, especially my florist, Lan. Thanks sooo much for everything! Cheers! Kathy Bouchard



No comments: