Sunday, July 20, 2008

Melanies Baby Shower



This is the second baby shower cake I had the pleasure of doing last weekend.......this one was very special to me......here's the story......

about a month ago I won tickets on a local radio station to the Much Music Video Awards, along with that came special VIP status and a meet and greet to meet the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK.....anyone who knows me KNOWS that as a teenage girl, these 5 guys were my LIFE.....

anyway......when I went with my good friend Kathy, we met the other winners and it was the coolest thing ever....we clicked right away and had the greatest night EVER....we hung out, met the New Kids, met Hedley and had one heck of a time....it was like we had been friends for years......

One of the girls, Melanie, is expecting her first baby in September, not only was I invited to the shower but had the honour of doing the cake........I had the best time ever and these girls are the best bunch of people anyone could ask for !!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Melanie, and if you need anything, let me know !!!

Oh....one more thing......Melanie knows she is having a boy and is gonna name him Nolan......just like my 2nd boy...his name is Nolan.......HEY...we were meant to be friends!!!!!!

No comments: